This item is very popular so stock when in doesn't last long -- if interested "Leave us a Message" below and we'll run a quick check for you as to the status now.
D I S C O N T I N U E D D I S C O N T I N U E D D I S C O N T I N U E D
From the moment you first lay eyes on our Havana Barmoire, you know it will be a family heirloom for generations. Closed, it is a coastal-inspired armoire with a beautiful faded mahogany finish, unique louvered doors, and custom-made antiqued brass hardware. But pull open the doors and it instantly sparkles, fitted to serve and store anything a bar might need. With a fold-down serving and mixing surface, rows of shelves to hold glasses and decanters, and a lustrous center mirror, it is the brilliant fusion of bar and armoire.
- Faded and distressed mahogany finish gives the instant impression of an antique
- Regal crown molding
- Custom-made antiqued brass hardware inside and out
- Unique, coastal-inspired louvered doors
- Ample storage in bottom drawer, veneered with book-matching mahogany
- Serving and mixing surface folds down and is lit manually
- Sparkling mahogany framed center mirror
- Stacked drawers, convenient cubbyholes … a place for everything
- Solid mahogany construction
- Includes USB port and power strip
- Includes two travertine stone leaves to fully extend the bar
- Havana Barmoire (147631): 24-1/4”L x 52-1/2”W x 66"H, 412 lbs.
- One Year Warranty
- Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it within 90 days and we'll replace it or refund the cost of the item; we'll even repair or replace any item for a year from date of purchase.