Our CellarPro's Quietest Wine Cooling Unit / Provides outstanding performance / Features Adjustable Humidity Control / Capacity of 80 cubic feet (in properly insulated and sealed wine cellars) / Specifically designed for Smaller Wine Cabinets / Can be installed through-the-wall in Small Wine Cellars for Non-Ducted Applications / Please Note: CellarPro 1800QTL Wine Cooling Units can be used immediately to replace Breezaire 1060 Cooling Units
Our quietest wine cooling unit. Replaces Breezaire 1060 cooling units.
CellarPro's 1800QTL is our quietest Wine Cooling Unit, while providing Outstanding Performance and Adjustable Humidity Control. Designed for Smaller Wine Cabinets with the capacity of 80 cubic feet. CellarPro Cooling Units can be installed through-the-wall in Small Wine Cellars for Non-Ducted Applications. CellarPro 1800QTL Wine Cooling Units can be used immediately to replace Breezaire 1060 cooling units.
Interchangeable Top Vent/Back Vent Exhaust makes it easy to redirect the hot air exhaust to suit different applications, while the Removable Steel Case allows the cooling unit to be repaired in the field. Other features include a Maintenance-Needed Indicator, Audible and Visual Alarms, Epoxy-Coated Coils and a Rustproof Condensate Pan.
Options & Modifications:
If you are replacing a Cooling Unit in a Wine Cabinet other than a Le Cache, you may also need the following optional accessories:
Additional Options: (see pictures above)
- Cellar Pro Remote Display Control Unit - Add $295
- Cellar Pro Cold Temperature Compressor Heater - Add $175
- Cellar Pro Bottle Probe - Add $150
- White Louvered Grill - Add $75
- Fluorescent Light - Add $75
- Optional Mounting Clips - Add $15
- Factory Confirgured Top and Rear Vent - Add $150
- CP Louvered Wood Grill Cover - Add $199
- Optional 5 Years Limited Extended Warranty - Add $99
- Front Intake Hood - Add $150
- 1800 Air Filter and Frame - Add $50
- Condenser Brush - Add $25
- Shipping & Handling is included - Sales Tax due where applicable.