This Infinity Wine Refrigerator with capacity of 94-Bottle has also a Dual Zone will Store your red and white wines at perfect serving temperatures in our wine refrigerator with 2 temperature zones. This unit is a hybrid of the most
sought after wine cellar features in one complete unit. In short all the convenience of higher end wine cellars at a most affordable price!
The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines and can be set from 41-54F. The lower zone is designed for warmer temperatures to store and serve red wines and can be set from 54-66F. Temperatures are displayed on the blue LED display panel inside the cooler.
The stainless steel door has seamless corners, fingerprint-proof coating and reversible hinges, and the glass is double-pane, tinted and tempered. The body of the wine cooler is black, and is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or built-in installations. Interior LED lighting, security door lock and key also are included with every unit. Other features include the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant, choice of Farenheit/Celsius display.
Dimensions: 23 3/4w x 29d (with handle) 26 1/2d (without handle) x 48h (in)
This is an Exclusive and our most advanced wine refrigerator - now with our versatile plate shelves for maximum racking flexibility. Dual temperature zones in 1 advanced engineered wine refrigerator allow you to control the temperature for your aging reds, as well as chill crisp whites, with a seamless, fingerprint-proof stainless steel door and built-in design for recessed or standalone installations.
- Electronic control and digital display
- Cool blue led lighting (no extra for the light)
- Dual zones for red and white wine
- Digital Climate Control: intuitive digital controls to easily set desired temperature. Upper zone for white (41–54°F) and lower zone for red and white sttorage (54–66°F)
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Reversible hinges (left or right) select from drop down menu (right hinged (door opens left to right)
- Stainless steel door, seamless corners and fingerprint-proof coating
- Tempered, tinted double-pane glass
- Rolling metal plate shelves
- Rolling presentation shelf (Add-On to be selected)
- Shelves are designed to accommodate Burgundy-size bottles (bottle capacity will be reduced)
- Max storage capacity with this new innovative shelving design comfortably accommodates every size of bottle in your collection. Smart spacing between shelves ensures easy access and proper protection for your bottles and labels.
- Bottle capacity up to 94 Bordeaux wine bottles
- Energy efficient R600a system
- Continuous fresh air eliminates odors (charcoal filter included) maintain proper humidity and ensures that fresh air circulates throughout the cabinet).
- Security lock and keys
- Standard 3-years warranty on parts and labor, and 5-years on the compressor
- UL / ETL Compliant
Our new rolling plate shelves with 80% extension are designed to accommodate Bordeaux and Burgundy*-size bottles in every slot as follows:
Total capacity for up to 94 Bordeaux-size bottles, as follows:
- 46 Bottles in the top (colder) zone
- 22 Bottles on the top rolling shelf (double-stacked and double-deep)
- 12 Bottles each on 2 rolling shelves (double-deep)
- 48 Bottles in the bottom (warmer) zone
- 12 Bottles each on 3 rolling shelves (double-deep)
- 6 Bottles each on 2 pull-out wire shelves (single deep)
*Please note: Burgundy, Champagne and other larger bottles will reduce capacity.
Dimensions: 23 3/4w x 29 1/4d x 48h (in)
Weight: 181 lbs
Power/Rating: 115V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Warranty: 3-years warranty on parts and labor
- This appliance is designed for free standing installation or as a built-in (can be recessed into cabinetry).
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80°F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.