Model Slimline 2500 Serie Wine Cellar Unit
The WhisperKOOL 2500 Wine Cabinet Cooling Unit. The unit is equipped with our Platinum Series controller utilizing Advanced System Protection Technology. This features a series of strategically placed monitoring probes, which insure efficient performance and long cooling unit life. The controller is easy to operate and has features such as adjustable humidity control, energy saving modes, quick chill mode and anti-frost function. The 2500 can be used to replace the 1000, 1100, 1200 and 2300 WhisperKOOL cabinet cooling units without any modifications. Replacing other brands of cabinet cooling units is possible but cabinet modifications will vary.
The SC Series is a direct replacement for one of the most well known cellar cooling units, the XLT. Just like the series it replaces, the units come in 5 models that effectively cool a 300 to 2000 cu. ft. properly insulated environment.
The 2500 has a 30F temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55F, the area the unit exhausts into should not exceed 85F.
Capacity: For Wine Cabinets
Decibels: 59 dbA (Evaporator)/52 dbA (Condenser)
- Through-the-wall installation
- Improved condensate management system
- Switch offers 2 fan speeds (low and medium)
- UV light upgrade
- Customizable front panel
- Liquid temperature measuring bottle probe
- Can be mounted above a door
Capacity: 2008 BTUH on high fan speed at 85F ambient
- Quiet and Efficient Operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- PDT Digital Display (included)
- Liquid bottle probe
- Humidity control
- Can be mounted above the door
- 30°F temperature differential
- 2 Years parts and labor warranty
- Allow 1-2 weeks for shipping (email us if you are in a hurry)
- Cellar Size: up to 350 cu. ft
- dBA: Evaporator side: (59 decibels - Condenser 53 decibels
- Dimensions: 22"w x 10.25"h x 19"d
- AMPS (starting/running): 17/3.5
- Installation: Through-the-Wall, Partially Ducted, Fully Ducted
- Temp. Delta: 30°F temperature differential
- Thermostat : Digital Control Display with LED Display (standard)
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 85°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- Very Dry Climates: The Whisperkool Split Systems now have an upgrade humidification option that you can purchase. All you will need with the purchase of the upgrade is to run a water line to it.
PLEASE NOTE: WhisperKool will not ship your order without
1. the serial number from the current unit, or
2. a picture of your Vinotheque wine cabinet.
Please include the serial number in the "Special Instructions" (comments) field when you checkout, or email a picture of your Vinotheque wine cabinet at email@example.com
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty
Select your Shipping and Sales Tax preferences above from drop down menu