Model Slimline 2500LS Serie Wine Cellar Unit
The Slimline is WhisperKOOL’s quietest interior venting self contained unit available. Developed to mount in a living area and designed to fit into the often unused space between the cellar door and ceiling, giving the collector maximum storage capacity. The system is equipped with WhisperKOOL’s Platinum Series controller utilizing Advanced System Protection Technology. This features a series of strategically placed monitoring probes, which insure efficient performance and long cooling unit life. With efficiency in mind, the Slimline uses less power than most traditional units while having the ability to cool cellars up to 350 cubic feet.
WhisperKOOL Slimline LS Cooling Unit. The new Slimline LS (1/5 HP) uses centrifugal blowers with a choice of fan speeds for significantly quieter operation, larger coils for greater cooling capacity, and a 30F temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55F, the area the unit exhausts into should not exceed 85F.
- Through-the-wall installation
- Improved condensate management system
- Switch offers 2 fan speeds (low and medium)
- UV light upgrade
- Customizable front panel
- Liquid temperature measuring bottle probe
- Can be mounted above a door
Capacity: 2008 BTUH on high fan speed at 85F ambient
- Quiet and Efficient Operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- PDT Digital Display (included)
- Liquid bottle probe
- Humidity control
- Can be mounted above the door
- 30°F temperature differential
- 2 Years parts and labor warranty
- Allow 1-2 weeks for shipping (email us if you are in a hurry)
- Cellar Size: up to 350 cu. ft
- dBA: Evaporator side: (59 decibels - Condenser 53 decibels
- Dimensions: 22"w x 10.25"h x 19"d
- AMPS (starting/running): 17/3.5
- Installation: Through-the-Wall, Partially Ducted, Fully Ducted
- Temp. Delta: 30°F temperature differential
- Thermostat : Digital Control Display with LED Display (standard)
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 85°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- Very Dry Climates: The Whisperkool Split Systems now have an upgrade humidification option that you can purchase. All you will need with the purchase of the upgrade is to run a water line to it.
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty
Select your Shipping and Sales Tax preferences above from drop down menu