Champagne Opener - Chrome
Open your champagne in style with these openers. They come in either chrome plated or chrome plated. Measures 3-3/4" across, 4" high
If you want one a bit more fancy be sure to check out our Laguiole Champagne Opener in our wine accessories section under "Champagne"
Shipping & Handling included within the Continental USA
Sales Tax due where applicable
1. Find the small wire eyelet under the foil and raise it up. You may remove the foil cover, if you wish.
But do not remove the wire muzzle.
2. Squeeze the teeth of the handles firmly into the cork. Keep a firm grip on the cork during Step #3.
3. Hold the bottle at a 45 degree angle. Preferably, rest the bottom of the bottle on a flat surface.
4. Wiggle the wire eyelet back and forth about 7 or 8 times. This type of wire is purposely made brittle, so it will break.
5. Grip the bottle around the shoulder (below the neck) with your free hand. Twist the Champagne Opener in one direction and the bottle in the opposite direction. Once the twisting starts the cork will come up and out assisted by the pressure from within the bottle.