WKCE 2200 Series DISCONTINUED
The Breezaire WKCE Series cooling units are a compact design with cold air discharge on the bottom, which makes them ideal for installation in cabinets.
Because of their configuration the WKCE series cooling units are not rated for specified number of cubic feet. They are intended for cabinets and other constricted enclosures.
|The WKCE has a digital electronic (Sentry III+) control system which features:|
- Large, easy to read, green LED display.
- Accurate, easy to adjust (no tools needed) readable set points with continuous reading of enclosure temperature or displaying of set point when changing enclosure temperatures.
- Power outage protection, which delays unit start up after power outages.
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high temperatures caused by condenser blockage.
- Controls temperature by enclosure air sensors or optional bottle probe.
- Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
|Models||Enclosure Bottles BTU||Electrical||Dimensions (WxHxD) Weight||Prices|
|WKCE 1060||100 cu.ft. 1060 700||3 Amps||18W x 10.5H x 16.50D 45 lb||$1495|
|WKCE 2200||200 cu.ft. 2200 900||5 Amps||18W x 10.5H x 16.50D 55 lb||$1995|
Select Shipping from drop down menu and the same for sales tax where applicable (not included in prices above)