Wine-Mate 3500 hzd
Wine-Mate 3500HZD self-contained cooling system provides horizontal cod air discharge that is optimized for use in wide cabinets or wine rooms. This durable unit is equipped with an LED digital display which includes an alarm feature that will alert you to cooling issues, an easy power on/off switch, and reliable digital electronic thermostat. Wine-Mate Cooling Systems are long-lasting, reliable, America-made cooling units manufactured to the highest quality standards. Top and rear exhaust options are available for convenient installation of this unit. Plus, no refrigeration specialists are needed--it ships to you fully-charged and ready to use.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs (contact us for details).
- SELF-CONTAINED: This unit is a self-contained, all-in-one, and ready for use. No copper tubing or drain line are required.
- EXHAUST: Rear (standard) or top as an option (Add $295)
- SUPPLY: Horizontal cod air supply is optimized for use in wide cabinets or wine rooms.
- VENTING: When installed into a wine cabinet or cellar, this unit must vent outside.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-3500HZD cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: The ambient temperature range for WM-3500HZD should not be higher than 95°F or lower than 50°F in order to operate properly.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. An oversized and bottom feeding evaporator is used for humidity maintenance.
- REFRIGERANT: Uses R134a refrigerant which is considered environmentally friendly
- WARRANTY: Self-contained units 5 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Standard rear exhaust with the option to upgrade to top exhaust for an additional fee.
- Mounting brackets are available for an additional fee.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- -DIMENSIONS: 14 1/4” W x 21 1/4” D x 19 1/4” H
- -WEIGHT: 55lb
- -NOISE: 57 dBA for cooling unit and 53 dBA for cabinet
- -CFM: 250
- -BTU: 3500
- -COVERAGE SIZE: 650 cu ft
- -ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 115V 60Hz 5A
Shipping & Sales Tax
- Please allow 7-10 business days for production.
- This unit can be ready to ship in 48 hours if no special features/customizations are added.
- Note: If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced.
- For top exhaust and bottle probe we will bill your tax if applicable separately!