Model XLT 3000 Serie
The Whole XLT Serie has been replaced by the SC Serie
The XLT series is an economical cooling solution, designed for cellar enthusiasts who are on a budget but want to experience WhisperKOOL quality and performance. Designed for simple through-the-wall installation, the unit fits between standard wall studs and the rear flange eliminates the need for a support shelf. All XLT models include a condensate evaporator standard; this dissipates excess moisture that collects during normal operation. As with all WhipserKOOL systems, the XLT is equipped with a liquid measuring thermostat to accurately maintain wine temperature. The XLT has a 30°F temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55°F, the area the units is exhausting into should not exceed 85°F. This makes interior installation ideal for XLT units.
- Economical wine cooling solution
- Simple installation between wall studs
- PDT Digital Display (included)
- Condensate Evaporator
- Liquid measuring thermostat
- Exhaust side ductable
- 2 Years parts and labor warranty
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
- Exhaust Duct Kit allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into.
- Cellar Size: up to 650 cu. ft
- dBA: Evaporator side: (high 65 decibels - medium 58 decibels - low 51 decibels)
- Dimensions: 14.25"w x 15.75"h x 17"d
- AMPS (starting/running): 30/6
- Installation: Through-the-Wall, Partially Ducted, Fully Ducted
- Temp. Delta: 30°F temperature differential
- Thermostat : Digital Control Display with LED Display (standard)
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 85°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty
Thermostat - PDT Junior - standard and included
- PDT Upgrade - Add $175
Exterior Grille - None is standard
- Exterior Grille - Add $99
Ducting Kit - No Ducting Kit - standard
- Exhaust Ducting Kit - Add $295