Wine Cooling Unit - Rear Exhaust (250 Cu.Ft. Capacity)
The WineMate 2500HTD Wine Cooling Unit offers the latest innovations in climate control for wine cabinets and cellars with a capacity of up to 250 cubic feet. This self-contained unit not only controls the temperature in your cabinet but also moderates the humidity to a much greater degree than previous models. The new design has also been optimized for better distribution of cool air. Wine-Mate cooling systems are some of the finest-made, longest lasting, and most reliable systems on the market. They are manufactured to the highest quality standards in a Southern California facility. This unit features humidity and temperature digital control using patent-pending technology. An oversized evaporator provides subtle cooling, with tube-axial fans for both the condenser and evaporator. The 2500-HTD has a robust housing and the grill size has been optimized for safety and easier cleaning.
The cooling unit is optimized for better distribution of cold air and features an exchangeable discharge grille that allows for front, back and down cold air flow. An oversized evaporator provides subtle cooling from 50°F to 65°F, while an unique condensate drain tray provides humidity control. Extra insulation provides both thermal and noise isolation. The standard rear hot air exhaust can be upgraded to a top venting exhaust. Self-contained and ready for use, the cooling unit is easy to install and maintain.
- Rated capacity of 2500 BTU/hr for enclosures up to 250 cubic feet or approximately 800 bottles
- Digital controller with blue LED display lets your easily adjust and monitor temperature and humidity
- Digital controller can be managed from a computer or remote device over intranet/internet connection
- Oversized evaporate provides subtle cooling from 50°F to 65°F
- Exchangeable discharge grille allows for front, back, and down cold air flow
- Self-Contained cooling unit
- Rear Exhaust: Standard
- Top Exhaust: Option (Add $99)
- Dimensions: 18” W x 16 1/2” D x 10 1/2” H